- We are a fellowship of believers committed to becoming like Christ. As His disciples, we believe we are compelled to compassionately share His love with all and strive to build strong families, whole individuals, and a unified church.
- We will seek to have a warm, friendly atmosphere where all are encouraged to serve passionately and share their gifts to advance the Kingdom of God. Every member will have the opportunity to become fully engaged in the service of Christ.
- We will design worship experiences where young and old are encouraged to participate, and will strive to meet the needs of each generation.
- We are passionate about growing the body of Christ and will share the good news of Christ with all who will listen.
- We believe we are called to heal the broken-hearted and set free those who are captive. We will mobilize our lay ministers to reach those in need.
- We will use every worship experience as an opportunity for evangelism. We will provide quality uplifting worship experiences, biblical preaching, systematic teaching and continuous intercession as a means to draw both the church and un-churched to Christ
- We will be a House of Refuge for the poor and disenfranchised, and will seek to provide services that meet their basic needs.
- We believe that learning is a life-long journey and seek to support the education development of all members from cradle to grave.
- We are committed to Adventist Education and will use our resources to ensure that every child has access to a quality SDA primary, secondary, & tertiary education
- We will seek to educate the whole person by providing continuing education in the areas of lifestyle management, health, spiritual development, ministry leadership, evangelism and discipleship.
- We believe in strong biblical preaching designed to proclaim the everlasting love of God toward all persons seeking His salvation.
- We believe in prophetic biblical preaching intended to reveal that God has a plan in place to bring mankind to salvation and to restore the kingdom of God in the earth.
- We believe that preaching should be worshipful, informative, convicting and instructive. We believe that instructive preaching is about teaching the people who God is, what His will is and how we can order our lives according to biblical instruction.
- We believe preaching that is both proclamation and instruction sets the platform for discipleship by those who have been called to salvation by the proclaimed word of God, instructed by the word of God and are now sharing the knowledge gained from the word of God with others.
- We will teach others among us to both preach and teach the word and will of God.
- We will use preaching and teaching to the fullest extent of our abilities to share the good news of God’s love and His call to salvation among all men.
We are a God-centered Seventh-day Adventist Church who strives to embrace all, love all, reach all, and teach all.
What We Believe
Our Mission Statement
To compassionately tell the world Jesus is coming soon.
Our Vision Statement
To be a unified fellowship of believers who are committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ through innovative, well managed, whole person ministries that heal, teach, and bring focus to more successful living in Greater Orlando by the year 2020.
Our leadership team recognizes the authority of God, and realizes that we are shepherds who serve under the Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. We desire to devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the Word. Our passion and goal is to equip the believers for the work of the ministry until we all attain maturity in the fullness of Christ.